At GPS we are always conscious of customer satisfaction and take steps to improve and update our company in order to help yours. As busy as this keeps us we still find time to put back into community when ever possible. We are proud to be very active supporters of foundations such as the Turi Trust and Rotary Foundation.
The Rotary Club
GPS ELECTRICAL SERVICES IS PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ROTARY FOUNDATION AND SUPPORT THEIR FOLLOWING GOALS FOR THE FUTURE;
- Eradicate polio, our top priority
- Build a sense of ownership of our Foundation among Rotarians through their contributions to the Annual Programs Fund, the Permanent Fund, and our Rotary Peace Centres
- Continue our progress on the Future Vision plan and align our service projects with the six areas of focus
- Peace and conflict prevention/ resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development
In 2010, Turi Foods launched the philanthropic arm of their business – ‘The Turi Trust’. This trust has been established to manage and direct the charitable offerings of the Turi Food group and their Employees.
The Northern Hospital (Northern Health), Oxfam, The Cancer Council, Whitelion, Reach Foundation, Royal Children’s Hospital and many more.
TURI TRUST GOLF DAY
The weather was awful…….. the conditions were difficult. But that wasn’t enough to dampen your spirits. Your enthusiasm and your generous support made our day yesterday and we hope you enjoyed it too.
On behalf of all of the employees of Turi Foods and the Turi Trust Committee I would like to send you a sincere and very big…THANK YOU
Together our efforts will make some very sick children smile……. And that is very worthwhile indeed! We have attached some photos taken yesterday that we thought you might like.
And just to remind you that it wasn’t all about the golf please CLICK HERE.